Agile Release Planning
A successful implementation of Scrum isn’t always enough. If your organization is asking for a commitment to project scope and schedule, you need to be capable of planning releases effectively. This seminar includes state-of-the-art methods and practices for planning Scrum projects that will allow the team to confidently forecast project completions with accuracy.
The real-world practices presented in this seminar support both single and multi-team projects. They have been proven on the ground through extensive use by Construx’s clients.
You’ll learn to:
- Set a clear vision that guides the release
- Identify –and track progress towards—a minimum viable product
- Anticipate and plan for technical and cross-team dependencies
- Create and estimate a release backlog
- Establish the plan for what will be delivered, when it will be delivered, and how much it will cost
- Provide accurate visibility of progress of the plan
- Establish working agreements to ensure quality consistency and improve team coordination
Get in touch about this beta course